In collaboration with Queensford College, ECCQ’s Bright Future Project provides support and assistance to culturally and linguistically diverse Queenslanders to undertake formal training to gain nationally recognised skills and vocational qualifications.
The project provides:
- 15 week course, including:
- 12 weeks of theory training in a classroom environment; and
- 3 weeks of on the job training with local employers
- comprehensive leaner support from experienced teachers and bicultural project staff
- individual support to improve the student’s job application writing and interview skills
- case management support to students with complex needs and provide referrals
To be eligible, you must be:
- aged 15 years or older and no longer at school
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen.
- not be employed for more than 6 months
If you are interested in participating or if you wish to refer people to the project, please contact Zack (Program Officer) on 0426 290 038 or email: email@example.com.
This Skilling Queenslanders for Work project is proudly funded and supported by the Queensland Government.