The community care division provides high quality community based and coordinated in home care for older people, carers and people with disabilities to enable people to enjoy life and maintain independence, good health and wellbeing in their own homes and in the community.
Diversicare offers culturally appropriate services in many languages.
- The Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP)
- Home Care Package Program (HCP)
- Community Visiters Scheme (CVS)
- West End (WE) Connect – Activities Centre
- Diversicare Transport Service Toowoomba
Diversicare is also leading provider of culturally appropriate resources, information, education and training to state funded community care and aged care service providers and to CALD communities.
- Multicultural Advisory Service (MAS)
- Partners in Culturally Appropriate Care (PICAC)
- Cultural Awareness in the Workplace
Visit Diversicare’s website for more info.