Supporting Women’s Employment and Economic Participation (SWEEP)
SWEEP is a program for Women to Strengthen Employment Opportunities and Connection in the Community.
- Are you looking for employment and need information or support?
- Would you like to increase your confidence in applying for work?
- Is English your second language?
- Do you feel isolated or alone?
- Would you like more information about supports available to you in the community?
If these question resonates with you or someone you know, we would love to hear about it.
SWEEP will deliver a combination of group information session, talking groups to develop social connections, and referrals.
Further SWEEP will among other things:
- Provide a safe place for women to process information and support each other.
- Develop strategies to address family dynamics that may affect their economic and social participation.
- Develop career goals and realistic pathways to achieve these goals.
- Introduce participants to employers and potential employment pathways.
For more information contact Rose or Patrina on 3844 9166 or email [email protected]