Do you want to help shape Queensland as an inclusive society? Or be part of a robust network of individuals and organisations passionate about equality and diversity?
By becoming an ECCQ member you will be contributing to, and strengthening, a peak organisation that is bringing positive change to people every single day. You will also be strengthening the voice of culturally and linguistically diverse communities across Queensland.
Through its direct membership and member associations ECCQ ultimately represents over 200,000 Queenslanders. With your support, we can continue better represent the needs and interests of Queensland’s many communities, and influence positive change across all levels of government.
Why become a member?
As an ECCQ member you will not only be helping your local community, but you will also be receiving some great benefits!
Building a stronger multicultural community
- You will become an integral part of a diverse and robust network of individuals, groups and associations who support a multicultural society.
- You will have voting rights to select who represents you on the governing body.
- You will have the chance to contribute to ECCQ’s work in developing policy, undertaking advocacy and preparing submissions.
- You will be regularly updated on how your support of ECCQ is helping the community, and of the key priorities identified by ECCQ for action.
- You will receive our bi-monthly EVOCA newsletter, fortnightly ebulletin, media releases and other critical sector information as it develops.
- You will be kept up-to-date on community and sector news, events, training, resources and information.
Accessing services and support
- You will have access to ECCQ’s resources, services and support on a day-to-day basis.
Promoting your work
- You will be able to promote relevant news, resources and events free through our fortnightly ebulletin and website
- You will receive invitations to a range of interesting ECCQ events throughout the year.
- You will be invited to attend monthly members’ meetings, which feature interesting guest speakers, updates from ECCQ’s executive manager and opportunities to meet other members.
Join ECCQ today
Further information about ECCQ, its programs and services is available here. If you have any further questions about becoming a member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.